CAPTAIN / YACHT MASTER OFFSHORE
- Certificate of Competence RYA/MCA YACHT MASTER OFFSHORE
- 4 year Mechanical Engineering in University
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- ENG1 Course.
- Diesel Engine Course
- ShoreBased Course RYA/MCA.
- Maritime Radio Operator Certificate of Competence.
- BLS + First Aid Course.
- PPR online Course.
- Diving Course P1.
- Sailing Instructor
- English Studio Language School (English Course).
DECKHAND / SKIPPER
- Tourist Guide Course
- English Studio Language School (English Course)
- Degree in Bioengineering, Branch of Environmental Engineering
- Master Degree in Marine Sciences, Marine Resources
- Postgraduate in Hotel Management
- Sailing Coach Course (FPV)
- Basic Digital Photography Course
- National Vice Champion Class Optimist, 1999 and 2001
- European Championships 1999 (Greece) and 2001 (Canary Islands)
- Class 420 National Championship: 3rd Place 2003
- Class 420 World Championship: 2002 (Tavira) 2003 (England)
- National Champion of Match Racing, Azores, 2008
- International Match Racing, Mexico, USA and Croatia
- 3 Atlantic Crossings in Sailing Yacht, 2021, 2022